with Devon Atkinson
The hero of every story, the trombone rises with the majesty of a king. From overwhelming power to sultry lyricism, let the trombone guide you through the wide worlds of jazz and classical music.
Everyone is Welcome:
- All Ages
- Beginner to Advanced
- University Audition Preparation available
- 45, 60 or 90 minutes
- in-person and online available
- home studio with comfortable artistic setting
- mini grand piano for collaboration
- comfortable seating area for parents to attend lessons
- extensive music library of books & online resources that can be lent to students
Complete Musical Education
- Royal Conservatory of Music
- Ear-training, sight reading and musicianship
- Classical and Jazz Styles
- All levels of RCM Theory and History available
- Semi-private and private theory and history lessons
- Chamber Music Coaching
- Monthly studio classes
- Mid-year and End of Year Recitals
- Festivals & Competitions
- RCM examinations
Depending on the age, experience, and goals of the student, we recommend different durations of weekly lessons. For lesson pricing please feel free to contact us directly so that we can discuss the best plan for you.
Click here to read about our various discounts.
Contact us for more information on customized lesson curriculum options and time-slot availability.